Leader-as-Coach: Coaching for Sustainable High Performance
Get More Leaders Coaching, More Often, for Sustainable High Performance.
Leaders today are faced with the challenge of being technically strong, delivering on results and needing to engage a high performance workforce–not just for this quarter, but over the long term.
Being a leader who coaches is more than just giving direction. It is creating an environment and relationship in which employees are self-motivated to learn, develop and perform to their highest potential. The coaching conversation is the vehicle for building engaged relationships that lead to sustainable change and consistently high performance.
Our custom-designed Leader-as-Coach training program gets leaders coaching on real business issues, more often, for greater business impact.
Benefits to Participants include:
- Improved personal performance and that of your teams
- Understand how to build stronger relationships at work and home
- Regenerate your Natural Learning system to learn more effectively on your own
- Tackle and solve real-life work issues—even your toughest ones that keep you awake at night
- Learn how to find your focus, master distraction and get the right things done!
Program topics include:
- Definition of coaching and the distinction between coaching and mentoring.
- How to overcome the inner obstacles such as fear, resistance, and negative beliefs that block performance
- Core coaching skills (advocacy, inquiry and reflective listening).
- A simple, repeatable coaching model that has proven successful with thousands of leaders all over the world
- Applying the model through designing a partnership, exploring gaps, problem solving, planning and follow through.
- Two powerful coaching tools that can be immediately put to use back at work
- Practice, feedback and developmental action plans.
Who Should Attend:
Corporate leaders at all levels seeking to bring out the best in themselves and their team members. For more information please contact Sean Brawley at 310-701-2622.
The Leader-as-Coach Program is a radically simple, training process built on three integrated steps:
- Pre-workshop preparation—targeted pre-work provides participants the context for the program and how it connects to the overall coaching strategy of the company.
- Transformational training—A highly unique, experiential two-day workshop that past participants have called “Simple. Profound. Transformational.” We start on a tennis court or golf range and move participants quickly to action through interactive lessons, discussions, and classroom practice exercises of core coaching skills.
- Workplace application—We offer follow up executive coaching and support tools that reinforce, track, and measure real-world application and results.
The Leader-as-Coach training dramatically increases leaders’ skill level so they have the confidence and motivation to immediately put coaching into action at work and unleash the full capacity of themselves and their teams!